How fun is this...You have been holding out and then Wham! all these entries on the blog at once. Wow, you're a pro. I love it! What a fun overview of the fall...where did the fall go? Time flies!
Love these posts! Your adventures are so fun! Hey, just a tip...if you type "click to enlarge" under Andrew's football photos (3 in a row), it grows to full screen size, for easier viewing. It is such a great series of pics! Love, Erin
3 comments:
How fun is this...You have been holding out and then Wham! all these entries on the blog at once. Wow, you're a pro. I love it! What a fun overview of the fall...where did the fall go? Time flies!
I should be in these pics!! Love seeing the friends. Thanks Tam.
Love these posts! Your adventures are so fun! Hey, just a tip...if you type "click to enlarge" under Andrew's football photos (3 in a row), it grows to full screen size, for easier viewing. It is such a great series of pics! Love, Erin
Post a Comment